The airport that serves Redmond, WA is Seattle Tacoma International Airport.
Airport to your hotel:
To get from the airport to Redmond, WA there are a few options:
- Please check if your hotel provides airport shuttle service.
- Airport Shuttle services: http://shuttleexpress.com/ (for example)
- Public transportation: http://www.soundtransit.org/. Please use the trip planner to your hotel.
- Please note that it might be convenient to purchase ORCA cards http://www.orcacard.com, especially if you plan to use public transportation to/from your hotel as well.
- Taxi: http://www.eastsideforhire.com/ (for example)
Hotel to DigiPen:
To get from your hotel to DigiPen:
- The two conference hotels offer shuttle service to DigiPen. Please consult with the hotel reception about schedule.
- Public transportation via RapidRide B-line may be a good option http://metro.kingcounty.gov/
- ORCA cards http://www.orcacard.com can be used on King County metro as well as sound transit light rail.